Talent Automation allows you to communicate directly with candidates who visited your career page without applying. Say goodbye to high recruitment costs by turning already interested candidates to actual applicants. With our technology, you can reach the right target group with just one click. 

  • Optimize your recruitment process
  • Lower your recruiting costs
  • Receive more qualified candidates

This is how Talent Automation works!

Maximize the traffic on your career page

We will integrate our plug-in with your current ATS-system. All you need to do is to publish your recruitment ads as usual. The ad will then be published on Social Media, targeting the right candidates – fully automated. 

Talent Automation will process your talent pool

Talent Automation segments  candidates to profession-specific groups which are processed with automated Employer-Branding-messages. These messages are changed throughout the candidate journey – from showed interest to a completed application!

Potential candidates are turned into actual applicants

Through Social Media exposure, you will drive more traffic to your career page and build a powerful talent pool! In other words, Talent Automation is for those interested in optimizing their recruitment process in the long-term and turn both active and passive job seekers into qualified candidates. 

Jobtip Talent Automation –turns your career page into the primary source for capturing talent. 

Jobtip Traffic Sources & Insights

On average, only 2% of visitors to a career site will actually end up applying for a job. The remaining 98% will probably never find their way back again. With The Jobtip Pixel those people are stored in a Talent Audience that you can target again. This way you can get much more out of the traffic you’re already getting on your career page and this can significantly lower your recruitment costs while getting more qualified applications to your open positions!

With a Jobtip Pixel installed you also get a ton of usefull statistics on where your traffic to the career site is coming from and what sources deliver the most relevant candidates, helping you calculate the ROI for all you job marketing efforts.

Empowered and in control

1. Explore your traffic sources

Here is everyone who visits your career site and open positions. Not only will you see which channel delivered them, you will also see what your audience visited, which pages, positions and URLs.

2. Find out insights of your recruitment campaigns

Have the power by seeing the results live! Negotiate with your marketing suppliers by digging into the real results.

3. Start building a talent audience

Many of your visitors come from known platforms. Facebook, instagram, etc. These are talents you can retarget from again and again. You know they are interested in you, you know what they do, why look further? Reach them with minimal spend now and here.

4. Keep it in one place

You and your team are able to work with candidates, flag, contact and more. We believe in solidarity and team effort.

Get Started

It is not magic, it is technology. Get a head of your game and stick out by automating your media posts. We believe your recruiters’ time is valuable, they are experts in choosing the best, let us bring you the best.

Skapa attraktiva rekryteringsannonser