Jobtip TALENT AUTOMATION

Turn your career page into your primary resource for capturing talent.

Jobtip Talent Automation Platform

On average, only 7.5% of visitors to a career site will actually end up applying for a job. The remaining 92.5% will probably never find their way back again.

Optimize your career page traffic and reach up to 100% of interested candidates – all automatically!

Jobtip’s Talent Automation Platform allows you to communicate directly with candidates who visited your career page but didn’t apply – yet! Say goodbye to high recruitment costs and reach your target audience more easily than ever before.

Our software builds a talent pool of interested and warm leads and organizes it into categories based on profession. Follow the talent pool as it grows in real time, get important insights on media channels, post and extend job ads, and communicate with potential candidates – all this in one, simple platform.

How our platform takes your recruitment process to the next level

Direct candidate traffic to your career page

Our software makes sure all your candidate traffic ends up where it should – on your career page, on your website.

Build a powerful, profession-segmented talent pool

Our software saves all your career page visitors, creating a custom talent pool segmented by profession.

Automate your job postings

Save both time and resources as our software posts all your available job listings automatically on social media.

Communicate with your talent pool and strengthen your Employer Brand

Process your candidates by creating an automated Employer Branding content strategy that communicates your EVP to the talent pool.

Get valuable insights into your traffic

Lower your recruitment costs significantly by analyzing your media sources, applications, and ROI.